TRIBUN-MEDAN.com – This delicious Shrimp Onion Chips recipe comes with a crunchy texture and savory taste.
So once served at the dinner table, this Onion Shrimp Chips Recipe will run out in an instant.
Interested in presenting this delicious Shrimp Onion Chip Recipe as a holiday snack?
- 100 grams of starch flour
- 500 grams of wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 16 red onions, mashed
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons ebi, brewed, roasted, mashed
- 2 teaspoons of ebi-flavored stock powder
- 100 ml santan
- 2 eggs, beaten off
- 50 grams of margarine, dilelehkan
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons celery leaves, finely chopped
- 1 liter of oil for frying
How to Make Onion Shrimp Chips:
1. Sift the starch, flour, and baking soda. Add the onion, garlic, ebi, and ebi broth. Stir well.
2. Add coconut milk, eggs, margarine, salt, and celery leaves. Stir well. Rest the dough 10 minutes.
3. Install the noodle mill with the largest size. Enter the dough. Grind 2-3 times until smooth. Reduce the mill size. Grind 2-3 times until smooth. Do the same thing until mill number 7. Cut into ovals
4. Fry in preheated oil until cooked and crispy.