INDOZONE.ID – Do you want to make Marble Cake that tastes delicious and soft? Don’t worry, we have a recipe that is easy to copy at home. Don’t forget how easy it is to make. If you’re interested, here’s the recipe.
- 8 egg yolks
- 150 g Granulated sugar
- Hollman butter
- wise man
- 1 sdm Vanilla butter essence
- 5 egg whites
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 150 g Wheat flour
- 20 g Milk powder
- 10 g Cornstarch
How to make :
- Ingredients A: Mix egg yolks and sugar. Beat with a mixer on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Ingredients B: mix hollman butter, wijsman. margarine and vanilla butter essence. Melt on the stove.
- Ingredients C: Combine egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar. Beat using a hand mixer for 5 minutes until stiff and fluffy.
- Enter dough B into mixture A. Mix by folding technique until smooth.
- Add ingredients D and mix again until evenly distributed.
- Enter the dough C. Stir again until evenly distributed.
- Separate some of the dough. Add chocolate paste and mocha. Then stir until the colors are evenly mixed.
- Pour the white batter until it fills half of the pan. Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the white dough then cover it again with the white dough. Finally, pour back the remaining chocolate mixture.
- Knead the dough by lifting the dough from the bottom to touch the bottom to the top. Do up to two rounds.
- Sprinkle walnut slices on top.
- Bake in a 160 degree oven for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Take out the cake. Kick the pan to make the cake easier to remove.
- Arrange on a serving plate, cut into pieces and serve.