1. Recipe for empek empek without fish
- 500 grams tapioca flour
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 bks chicken flavoring
- 2 tsp salt
- 500 ml of warm water
How to make empek empek
1. Mix tapioca flour, wheat flour, salt, flavorings, eggs and cooking oil. Add warm water little by little. Then mix the mixture until well blended. Knead the dough until smooth. Shape the dough according to taste. Set aside.
2. Boil water until boiling, add a little salt and oil so that the empek empek does not stick. Enter the empek empek that has been formed. Let it cook and float. Drain. Your homemade empek empek is ready to be served with cuko.
Empek-empek recipe without fish 2
Want to try another version of empek empek without fish? Let’s take a look at the following recipe.
- 120 gr wheat flour
- 250 ml air
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, puree
- 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 200 gr tapioca flour
- 2 eggs
How to make empek empek without fish:
1. Bring the water to a boil and add the sugar, salt and garlic seasonings. Cook until boiling. Turn off the fire. Add the flour little by little while stirring until it becomes a porridge. Continue to add tapioca flour little by little while kneading until smooth. Add eggs and mix well. Shape the dough according to taste. Set aside.
2. Boil water until it boils, add a little salt and oil so that the empek empek does not stick when boiled. Enter the empek empek and let it cook and float. Drain. Then fry. Enjoy while warm with cuko sauce.