Merdeka.com – Every parent always wants their child to grow up to be someone who is useful and successful in the hereafter. No wonder parents always choose and give the best name for their child. Besides being used for life, the name is also a reflection of the prayers and hopes of parents for their children.
Many Muslim parents choose and name their babies using the names of Islamic figures from the Koran. This is intended so that later their child has a noble personality that is in accordance with the teachings of Islam.
For those of you who are deciding on a name for your baby, here are beautiful and meaningful Islamic girl names that can be used as a reference:
Name of Islamic Daughter AD
© Pixabay / predvopredvo
1. Afsheen: Shine like a star in the sky
2. Alishaba: Beautiful
3. Afiyah: Healthy, fresh
4. Atika Fithriya Tsabita: Someone with a noble and steadfast heart.
5. Arumi Nasha Razeta: Descendants of the daughter of the Prophet Adam who are beautiful like fragrant flowers.
6. Afifah Hilya Nafisah: A woman who is precious and has high glory.
7. Abidah Daniya: A worshiper.
8. Abidah Khairiyah: A woman who is diligent in worship and is kind.
9. Adawiyatul Mariah: A beautiful Sufi woman whose life.
10. Afifah Ghaliyati: The woman who is always herself.
11. Afifah Talita: A girl who has self-respect.
12. Athifah Farihan: Feeling happy.
13. Athira Ardillah: who is fragrant and pleased by Allah SWT.
14. Athifah Farihan: Feeling happy.
15. Atikah Balqis: The great generous queen.
16. Ayduha Huwaida: A woman whose hands are full of tenderness.
17. Azhar Husniah: Beautiful Flowers.
18. Azizah Khairunniswah: Noble women are as good as women.
19. Azizah Talita: A noble woman.
20. Azizah Zahidah: Her heart is noble and humble.
21. Aliza: Happy
22. Azka Aulia: Clean and full of love.
23. Azka Khairunnisa: A beautiful woman who became the best woman.
24. Afnan: A tree that changes
25. Atirah: Fragrant
26. Aidah: Grace
27. Alia: Your Majesty
28. Adiba: Polite
29. Anum: A gift from God
30. Ayesha: Baik
Basimah 31: Senium
32. Barizah: Happy
33. Bahiyya Atiqa Faiha: beautiful, beautiful and many advantages.
34. Balqis Khansa Alya: A woman of high rank and good like the queen of Balqis.
35. Badiyah Burairah: Beautiful like a full moon that always does good.
36. Badiyah Burairah: Beautiful Like A Full Moon That Always Does Good.
37. Badriyah Aridhah: A woman who shines brightly like a full moon.
38. Badriyah Fatinah: Beautiful Like the Full Moon That Attracts the Heart.
39. Bahijah Musfirah: A woman who is always happy and radiant.
40. Bahirah Najibah: A beautiful and generous woman.
41. Bahjah Dalilah: who is happy and becomes a bright path.
42. Balighah Hasna: A Beautiful Woman Who Can Talk.
43. Balqis Adzra: the honored queen of balqis.
44. Balqis Bahiyyah: The Queen of Beauty.
45. Balqis Ufaira: Like the brave queen of balqis.
46. Bayati: Ratio
47. Barizah: Prominent in intelligence
48. Chayra Ainin Qulaibah: Goodness that comes from the eyes of a pure heart.
49. Chayra Rahmah Jamilah: a beautiful woman full of kindness and great love.
50. Chana: darling
51. Chayra: Goodness
52. Cordelia: A warm & kind girl
53. Chairunnisa, Khairunnisa: The most beautiful girl
54. Casilda: a brave woman.
55. Dafiyah: A warm relationship
56. Daliyah Ghaidaq: A fruitful vine.
57. Daniyah Thayyibah: who is close to God and good.
58. Dariah Askanah (meaning Islamic baby girl name) A kind and gentle woman.
59. Dariah Fitriyani: The tenderness of a holy child.
60. Dazkiyyah Basighah: intelligent and charming.
61. Dianah Hanifah: A woman who is straight in her religion.
62. Dianna Syarifah: A glorious paradise.
63. Dilara Shafiyatunnisa: A holy woman who can adorn her heart.
64. Dina Fitriyyah: a holy religion.
65. In Nabila: a noble religion.
66. Diyana Syauqia: Like a religion that is missed.
67. Diyanah Husniah: A beautiful religion.
68. Diyanah Islamiyah: The Religion of Islam
69. Durriya: shining bright, luminous
Name of Islamic Daughter EH
70. Ermina: Friendly
71. Erina: Beautiful woman
72. Eshal: Flower of heaven.
73. Ezzah: Someone who gives honor.
74. Fadhila: Priority, Excellence.
75. Eshal: Flower of heaven.
76. Fadiyah: the protected.
77. Fadwa: Sacrifice, Savior, Mediator.
78. Fadwah: Self -sacrifice.
79. Fahima : Intelligent, person who understands.
80. Fahimah: Understanding.
81. Faiha : Smells heavenly.
82. Fakihah: Fruits.
83. Farhah: Pleasure, Joy.
84. Fariah: High, Your Majesty.
85. Ghadah Rahimah: a gentle and loving woman.
86. Ghaliyatul Hayah: a meaningful life.
87. Ghina Ulya Syarifah: A virtuous and dignified woman.
88. Hadziqah Khairunnisa: A clever woman is as good as a good woman.
89. Hafizah Syarifah: A noble woman who memorizes the Qur’an.
90. Hafsha Kamilatunnisa: A woman with a perfect personality.
91. Hafshah Syarifah: A noble woman.
Name of Islamic Daughter IL
92. Intishar: Victory
93. Irbah: Intellect, sharp mind
94. Izma: Top, dear
95. Ibnatu Alifah: A woman who is friendly and liked.
96. Inas Haura: A white woman who is easy to get along with.
97. Declaration: Famous, Famous.
98. Izzah: Honor, Success.
99. Jahida: Helping the weak.
100. Jahizah: completed.
101. Jalilah : Noble, Great.
102. Jamiah: which unites.
103. Jamilah : Beautiful and graceful.
104. Jasmine : Jasmine Flower.
105. Jaudah : Beautiful, Main.
106. Jauharah : Pearls, Jewelry.
107. Jazima : Firm.
108. Jihan : Beautiful flower, Heavenly place.
109. Jizah: Gifts.
110. Juhainah : Garden, Garden.
111. Juhairah: Loud, Loud.
112. Kamila Ulfa: Perfect friendship.
113. We are Adlillah: The perfect woman who gets justice or the gift of Allah.
114. Kamilia Nabita: A new woman grows like a green kamilia tree.
115. Karimah Haffafah: A noble woman full of peace.
116. Karimah Khairunniswah: a noble woman as good as a woman.
117. Karamah Hanifah: The Honor of a Tough Muslimah.
118. Katifah Husniah: Beautiful Tapestry.
119. Khadziya nisrina: A white rose that smells good.
120. Khadziyah Naflah: A fragrant rose.
121. Lailah Haffafah: A luminous night.
122. Lailah Latifah: Night of longing.
123. Lamiah Talita: A brilliant woman.
124. Lathifah Haura: A Charming White Woman.
125. Latifah Fajriyah: A gentle woman is like light at dawn.
126. Layanah Hilmiyatuha: A woman whose tenderness is delicate.
127. Layyan Talita: The tenderness of a woman.
128. Lulu Mariah: A beautiful woman adorned like pearls.
129. Lubna Naimah: An intelligent woman who gets pleasure.
130. Lula: pearl
131. Lutfah: goodness
132. Lutfana: assistant
133. Lutfiyah: gentle, graceful
134. Luma: sunset
135. Lalzari: gold
Name of Islamic Daughter NQ
136. Nikmah: Enjoyment.
137. Nazihah: Clean from stains.
138.. Nimra: Gentle.
139. Nismah : Breeze.
140. Nisrina : White rose.
141. Conscience: Bright, Luminous.
142. Nurjannah: The light of heaven.
143. Nuwairah: A small glowing fire
144. Nuzhah: Recreation.
145. Oadira : Strong, Powerful.
146. Oaisara : The emperor’s wife.
147. Oamra: Moon.
148. Obaidiyah : Women bond to Allah.
149. Oma: The giver of life.
150. Omaira : Awesome, Star.
151. Pakeezah: Murni
152. Parveen: Noble
153. Pakiza: Murni
154. Nazihah: Clean from stains.
155. Nikmah: Enjoyment.
156. Nimra: Gentle
157. Nismah : Breeze.
158. Nisrina : White rose.
159. Conscience: Bright, Luminous.
160. Nurjannah: The light of heaven.
161. Nuwairah: A small glowing fire
162. Nuzhah: Recreation.
163. Oadira : Strong, Powerful.
164. Oaisara : Wife of the emperor.
165. Oamra: Moon
166. Obaidiyah : Women bond to Allah.
167. Oma: The giver of life.
168. Omaira : Awesome, Star.
Name of Islamic Daughter RU
169. Rafilah Khaidah: A graceful daughter.
170. Rahimah Anisah: A graceful woman who is kind.
171. Rahimah Talita: A woman full of love.
172. Rahmah Shofiyyah: Love and sincere friends.
173. Rahmah Syafiah: A loving woman who gives help.
174. Rahmat Atiqah: A beautiful woman full of love.
175. Raihanah Hakimah: A wise woman is like a raihanan plant in the garden of paradise.
176. Raihanah Hisrina: A fragrant white rose plant.
177. Sadira : A shining star.
178. Sadiya : the lucky one.
179. Safa : Clarity, Purity of Mind, Tranquility.
180. Safanah : Build ships, Strong winds.
181. Safiyya: A Good Friend.
182. Safura: Golden.
183. Sahirah: Open land that is easy to trace, Straight and White land.
184. Saida: Beautiful, Kind.
185. Saidah : Joy, Lucky.
186. Sajidah: Prostration.
187. Sakinah : Authoritative, Peace of mind because of Allah.
188. Salimah: Congratulations.
189. Salma : Born safely.
190. Salsabila: The name of a spring in heaven.
Name of Islamic Daughter WZ
191. Wafiyah: Perfect.
192. Wajidah: who feels enough with himself and does not really need people’s help.
193. Wajihah : People who are domiciled.
194. Wajizah: who speaks concisely.
195. Wajnah: the one above the cheeks.
196. Waliyyah: Wali (wanita), Penanggung Answer.
197. Yusra Bilqis: The Queen’s Wealth
198. Yusra Khairunnida: A woman who is given ease in calling to the path of Allah.
199. Yusriyah Fauziyah: A woman who easily wins.
200. Yusriyyah Maimanah Women who are given facilities and blessings by Allah SWT.
Read Next: Islamic Girls Names AD…