Photo by Thought Catalog on Unsplash
How to make a summary based on spoken text.
Bobo.id – Friends, have you ever made a summary while studying at home?
When studying, we often make summaries of reading texts or written texts.
Well, in the 2017 revised 4th grade elementary school textbook, there is a question that reads “how to make a summary based on spoken text?”
Also Read: Find Answers for Grade 4 Elementary School, Write Main Ideas and Supporting Ideas in the Reading Text ‘Differences Are Not Barriers’
Spoken text is a text that is delivered directly using the mouth and voice.
Have you ever made a summary of a spoken text? If not, let’s study together.
The following explanation can help you find the answer key to the questions mentioned above.
How to Create a Summary Based on Spoken Text
1. Listening to spoken texts that are delivered seriously and with concentration.
– You must know what the essence of the text is conveyed
– You also have to understand what the author of the text is trying to convey.
2. Record the main idea of the spoken text.
– Record the main idea of each section of the spoken text.
Also Read: Find Answers for Grade 4 Elementary School, Write Main Ideas and Supporting Ideas in the Reading Text ‘Trash Gotong Royong’
– The idea of a tree is used to compile a summary.
3. Use new sentences to write a summary.
– Use the gist of the text to make a summary.
– Adjusting the order with the spoken text that has been delivered.
– In making a summary, use new sentences that you make yourself to describe and explain the contents of the spoken text.
4. Additional terms
– Arrange the summary in a single sentence.
Also Read: Find Answers for Grade 4 Elementary School, Write Main Ideas and Supporting Ideas in the Reading Text ‘Working Together in Diversity’
– Summarize sentences into phrases, phrases into words.
After reading how to make a summary based on the spoken text, do you really understand it?
If anyone still doesn’t know, the phrase is a combination of two or more words.
This explanation can also be used by parents as a guide when accompanying their child’s learning process at home.
Come on, visit adjar.id and read lesson articles to support learning activities and increase your knowledge. The smarter you learn with adjar.id, the world of Indonesian children’s education.
This article is part of Parapuan
Parapuan is a space for women’s self-actualization to achieve their dreams.