Special Sambal Chicken Pentol Recipe
@resep_masakan_Indonesia, Briliofood.net ©2021 Merdeka.com
- 250 grams of chicken breast fillet
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Spring onions
- 5 tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Sugar to taste
- Sufficient seasoning
- 1 chicken egg
How to Make Chicken Pentol:
1. Puree the chicken meat along with the onion, garlic and chicken eggs. Add tapioca flour, flour, salt, seasoning and sugar.
2. After mixing well, round the dough using your hands and a spoon.
3. Boil the water while adding the dough that has been formed.
4. Cook the meatball pentol until it floats.
Special Sambal Seasoning
30 chicken sticks
2 scallions and chop
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 8 cloves of red onion
- 5 pieces of curly red chili
- 20 pieces of cayenne pepper (all these ingredients are coarsely ground)
- 3 cm ginger, cracked
- As small as galangal, geprek
- 3 lime leaves
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Sugar, salt, pepper, powdered broth to taste
How to make:
1. Saute the ground spices with ginger, galangal, lime leaves, and bay leaves until fragrant.
2. Give enough water, wait until it boils, add the pentol, stir until smooth.
3. Season with brown sugar, salt, pepper, and powdered broth to taste.
4. Check the taste, then add the chopped scallions, wait until the gravy shrinks, remove and serve.
Corned Chicken Pentol Flush Pecel Seasoning
@farhanrhh, Cookpad.com ©2021 Merdeka.com
Corned Chicken Pentol Ingredients:
- 100 grams corned beef
- 100 grams of tapioca flour/starch
- 50 grams of wheat flour
- 5 cloves of garlic, puree
- 1 tbsp mushroom broth
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper powder
- Enough cooking oil
- 100 ml of boiling water for the Pecel seasoning
- Supplementary material :
- 150 grams of pecel seasoning
- 500 ml of boiling water
- Fried onions for sprinkling
How to make:
1. Add tapioca flour, wheat flour, finely chopped garlic, pepper and salt. Add hot water then knead until smooth.
2. Mix well until smooth, easy to form and the dough does not stick / sticky. Then print the pen by hand or with the help of a spoon. Bring water to a boil, add cooking oil to prevent the dough from sticking.
3. Enter the pentol, cook until it floats. Lift and drain. Leave room temperature. Can also be stored in the freezer with a closed container.
4. Fry the pentol until it turns golden yellow. Lift and drain.
5. Brew the pecel seasoning with boiling water. Set aside.
6. Cut the chicken pentol, pour the pecel seasoning, sprinkle with fried onions. Ready to be served.