INDOZONE.ID – Are you confused about how to make Melinjo Cheese Cake? Now you don’t need to be confused anymore because we will give you the recipe. Of course, if you follow the recipe we provide, you can get delicious Melinjo Cheese Cakes. Let’s try to do it!
- 50 g Hollman Butter
- 50 gr Margarin
- 50 g mentega Wijsman
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 sdt Toffieco Vanilla Butter
- 90 g Refined sugar
- 75 g fried flakes
- 35 g cornstarch
- 140 g wheat flour
- 50 g grated cheddar cheese
How to make :
- Beat butter, margarine, wijsman, salt, vanilla butter, and powdered sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Combine the crushed melinjo dough, cornstarch, flour and grated cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add the egg yolks to the mixture and beat gently until well combined.
- Put the dough in a plastic triangle and print on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of the cake. Store in the refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
- Bake for 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 130 C.